Advance Products & Systems, LLC, a global leader in design and manufacturing of innovative cathodic protection, corrosion prevention and safety products has an available position for an Operation’s Manager.
The Operation’s Manager will work closely with the management team to ensure all operational, administrative and compliance functions within the organization are being properly executed. They will act in accordance to customer, internal, ISO 9001 and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Provide leadership and management necessary for the continuous improvement of the company’s policies and procedures, following up with implementation alongside company President and management team.
- Must be able to actively engage with supervisors, managers and employees
- Create a “best-in-class” customer service organization by hiring, developing, motivating and retaining solid professionals to support company overall goals.
- Oversee resolutions when there are customer issues; this includes installation issues and devising ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Support the development of new product introduction.
- Stay current with industry events and continued education.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s or an advanced degree in Operations Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years work experience in related field
- Proven ability in management, operations, leadership and communication
- Experience in monitoring overall customer satisfaction
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes and quality systems
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
We offer competitive salary plus incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Please apply via LinkedIn